You can trust our selection for Cummins Injectors Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 47109 reviews for Cummins Injectors and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Cummins Injectors where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Cummins Injectors.
|1||PART AND TOOL, LLC Fuel Injector Puller for Cummins Diesel Engine Dodge Ram 89-93 94-98 12V||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||KIPA Common Rail Injector Tube Removal Tool for 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins 5.9 6.7L Engines Part # 933-3401 Durable||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Dieselspeedshop 24 valve Cummins Performance VCO 7 hole Injectors 75hp 1998.5-2002||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||OTC 6069 Cummins Diesel Fuel Injector Remover Kit||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||3164001 Fuel Injector Leak Test Check Kit Alt. for Cummins ISX/Signature Engine||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||WFLNHB 4928990 Diesel Fuel Injectors Fit for 94-98 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 40-60 HP M14 145 614||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Fudoray Fuel Injector Puller Fits for Cummins Dodge Ram 1989-1993 1994-1998 for Bosch VE or P7100 Pump 4BT and 6BT Engine 12 Valve||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||kweiny Diesel Common Rail 14mm Fuel Injector Cap Block Off Tool||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Injector Connector Tubes 6Pcs Replacement for Cummins 03-12 5.9L 6.7L Replaces# 4929864||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Dieselspeedshop 1994-1998 12 Valve Cummins 100hp Injectors||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Top 10 Best Cummins Injectors
We found 47109 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Cummins Injectors and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
1. PART AND TOOL
- Pulls Injectors from Cummins Engines with both VE and P-Pump
- Fits Dodge Ram Diesel Trucks from 1989-1993 & 1994-1998
- Remove injector hold down nut, slide down tube, slide down washer, and tighten nut with matching thread to your injector.
2. KIPA Common Rail Injector Tube Removal Tool for 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins 5.9 6.7L Engines Part # 933-3401 Durable
- Top Quality Well-Manufactured Common Rail Injector Tube Removal Tool is an engine tool kit made from sturdy, tough prime fibrous Alloy materials that Trucks & Cars enhanced durability and superior reliability.
- A must have for any shop working on Cummins 5.
- Fitment: Replace for 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins 5.
- Replace for OE Part Number 933-3401.
- Our design is engineered towards repeated shop use, and efficiently removing the injector tubes .
3. Dieselspeedshop 24 valve Cummins Performance VCO 7 hole Injectors 75hp 1998.5-2002
- VCO nozzle design, enhanced spray pattern for better atomization
- 7 holes
- Brand new set of 6 Injectors
- NO CORE FEE!
- FOR YOUR 1998.5-2002 24 VALVE DODGE CUMMINS
4. OTC 6069 Cummins Diesel Fuel Injector Remover Kit
- OTC’s Fuel Injector Remover Kit for Cummins Diesels includes both a connector tube remover and fuel injector puller.
- For use on 1998-1/2 thru 2002 Dodge pickups and vans with 5.
- The connector tube MUST be removed before the injector to prevent damage occuring to both components
- Crafted from high-grade materials to ensure quality performance over the lifetime of the tools
- 2 piece set
5. 3164001 Fuel Injector Leak Test Check Kit Alt. for Cummins ISX/Signature Engine
- APPLICATION — Replaces CUMMINS Tool Number 3164001.
- MATERIAL — Quality aluminium Test Adapter Plate and Flexible Tygon tube (Diesel Resistant).
- FUNCTION — This test checks for combustion gas leaks back through the injector rail check valve or other conditions that will allow gas leakage through the injector into the fuel rail.
- SAVE MONEY — Use this tool to check the Fuel Injector before replacing injectors or metering actuators.
- BENEFITS — Used to test injectors for leaks that cause an engine to exhibit slow shutdown or excessive run-on after a key-off condition.
6. WFLNHB 4928990 Diesel Fuel Injectors Fit for 94-98 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 40-60 HP M14 145 614
- For 94-98 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 40-60 HP M14 145 6*14
- Compatible Vehicles: For Cummins 4BT Engine
- Please verify this is the right part number before ordering
- Please check pictures for more details
- Part number:4928990,390KAL59P6
7. Fudoray Fuel Injector Puller Fits for Cummins Dodge Ram 1989-1993 1994-1998 for Bosch VE or P7100 Pump 4BT and 6BT Engine 12 Valve
- Fuel Injector Puller for Cummins Engines with both VE and P-Pump
- Fits Dodge Ram Diesel Trucks from 1989-1993 & 1994-1998
- Easy to use Just set the pipe correctly thread on the correct nut for your application.
- 100% adaptation after multiple tests
8. kweiny Diesel Common Rail 14mm Fuel Injector Cap Block Off Tool
- Main Usage: Identification of faulty diesel fuel injectors and diagnosis of engine cylinder knocking sounds;.
- Compatibility: Fit with 2001-2005 6.
- Working principle: Block the fuel supply to the detected cylinder, and sealed diesel common rail pipe.
- Specification: M14x1.5mm internal thread nut;
- Material: Carbon tool steel, surface antirust.
9. Injector Connector Tubes 6Pcs Replacement for Cummins 03-12 5.9L 6.7L Replaces# 4929864
- HIGH QUALITY】Long life-span matters, that is why our diesel engine injector connector tube are made from high-quality materials to ensure it can work a long time.
- PREMIUM QUALITY】Fuel Injector tube is made of strong and tough quality materials, which can withstand harsh diesel underhood conditions to extend durability.
- FITMENT】The injector connector tubes can be installed on 2003-2012 Dodge Cummins Diesel 5.
- REPLACES#】OEM Number:4929864.
- 24-MONTH WARRANTY】Exquisite craft, strict quality control and excellent after-sales service that is why our fuel injector tubes worth your purchase.
10. Dieselspeedshop 1994-1998 12 Valve Cummins 100hp Injectors
- 5 HOLE, 5×12
- Correct 145 degree spray pattern
- WILL FIT YOUR 1994-1998 12 VALVE DODGE CUMMINS
Cummins Injectors Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Cummins Injectors stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Cummins Injectors in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Cummins Injectors for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cummins Injectors Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Cummins Injectors in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Cummins Injectors currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Cummins Injectors based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Cummins Injectors before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Cummins Injectors they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Cummins Injectors, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Cummins Injectors before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Cummins Injectors will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Cummins Injectors if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Cummins Injectors on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.