Are you looking for Mikrotik Router Reviews? Our experts found 46415 number of feedback online for "Mikrotik Router" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Mikrotik Router. On selected products for the Best Mikrotik Router you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Mikrotik Routerboard RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN Sfp Port plus 10 Port Ethernet||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Mikrotik RB3011UIAS-RM RouterBOARD 10xGigabit Ethernet||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Mikrotik CCR1036-8G-2S+ 36 core CPU||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 5-port Ethernet Gigabit Router||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Mikrotik RouterBoard RB1100AHx4 13x Gigabit Ethernet ports Router maximum throughput of up to 7.5Gbit||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MikroTik hAP ac2 RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz Access Point||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||MikroTik Cloud Router Switch Rack-mountable Manageable Switch with Layer 3 Features (CRS317-1G-16S+RM)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port (RB760iGS)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||MikroTik hAP ac lite Dual-concurrent Access Point (RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
10 Best Mikrotik Router Reviews
46415 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Mikrotik Router. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
1. Mikrotik Routerboard RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN Sfp Port plus 10 Port Ethernet
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all our Wireless routers
- It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage.
- Also, it features powerful dual chain 2.
- RouterBOARD 2011UAS-2HnD-IN comes with desktop enclosure, LCD panel and power supply
- The RB2011Ui also has passive PoE output capability on the last port (ETH10), this means you can power another device just by connecting it over regular Ethernet cable.
2. Mikrotik RB3011UIAS-RM RouterBOARD 10xGigabit Ethernet
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before.
- The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port.
- Dimensions: 443 x 92 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 1 GB, Storage size: 128 MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE-out ports: Ether10, PoE out: Passive PoE.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10, SFP ports: 1, Number of USB ports: 1, USB slot type: USB 3.
3. Mikrotik CCR1036-8G-2S+ 36 core CPU
- The CCR1036-8G-2S+ has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 4GB of RAM, but has no memory
4. MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+
- No switch-chip – the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-port – a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces – a SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you.
- 100Mbps SFP support – this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.
- More throughput – due to how ports are connected to CPU, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
- The unit is equipped with dual power supplies built in for redundancy (if one power line fails, the other one will take over automatically).
5. Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 5-port Ethernet Gigabit Router
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU core count:2; Size of RAM:256 MB
- Supported input voltage:8 V – 30 V; Operating System:RouterOS
6. Mikrotik RouterBoard RB1100AHx4 13x Gigabit Ethernet ports Router maximum throughput of up to 7.5Gbit
- The MikroTik RB1100AHx4 router is a 13-port Gigabit device with an Annapurna Alpine quad-core
7. MikroTik hAP ac2 RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz Access Point
- The hAP ac² RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.
- Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
- New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case).
- CPU core count: 4, Size of RAM: 128MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE input voltage: 18 – 28V
8. MikroTik Cloud Router Switch Rack-mountable Manageable Switch with Layer 3 Features (CRS317-1G-16S+RM)
9. MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port (RB760iGS)
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
10. MikroTik hAP ac lite Dual-concurrent Access Point (RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US)
- 5 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5),
- RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies.
Mikrotik Router Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mikrotik Router stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mikrotik Router in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mikrotik Router for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mikrotik Router Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mikrotik Router in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mikrotik Router currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mikrotik Router based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mikrotik Router before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mikrotik Router they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mikrotik Router, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mikrotik Router before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mikrotik Router will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mikrotik Router if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mikrotik Router on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.