Are you looking for Paintball Regulator Reviews? Our experts found 49142 number of feedback online for "Paintball Regulator" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Paintball Regulator. On selected products for the Best Paintball Regulator you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Maddog Heavy Duty Paintball Tank Remote Coil - Compressed Air (HPA) / CO2||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||FZONE Aquarium CO2 Regulator Mini Series V3.0 Dual Stage with DC Solenoid and Bubble Counter Check Valve Compatible Paintball Tank CGA320 CO2 Cylinder||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Ninja Air HPA PRO V2 Series Tank Regulator - 4500 PSI||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Interstate Pneumatics WRCO2-5A4 CO2 Paintball Tank CGA 320 Adapter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Maddog 48/3000 Aluminum Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tank with Regulator - Fresh Hydro Date - Single||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||HPDAVV Paintball Air Tank Regulator & Valve Gauge - in:4500psi - Out:1800Psi - Thread:M181.5 - HPA Air Soft Fittings||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||FZONE Aquarium CO2 Regulator for Paintball with DC Solenoid and Aluminum Alloy Bubble Counter and Check Valve||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Interstate Pneumatics WRCO2 CO2 Regulator - Solid Aluminum Body 0-125 PSI||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Ninja Paintball Reg Regulator - 4500 psi||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||AQUATEK CO2 Paintball Tank Adapter for CGA 320 Standard CO2 Regulator||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
10 Best Paintball Regulator Reviews
49142 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Paintball Regulator in this article.
1. Maddog Heavy Duty Paintball Tank Remote Coil – Compressed Air (HPA) / CO2
- Choose Quick Disconnect, Slidecheck, or Pro Push-Button Quick Disconnect
- Move the BULK weight of the tank OFF your marker and into a pouch!
- Designed to work with co2 tanks, 3000 psi, and 4500 psi HPA systems
- CA Adapter attaches to any paintball marker Including Tippmann TMC, 98, A5, X7, Cronus, Alpha Black, Alpha Black elite, TCR, Stryker, Stormer.
- Remote Works with all standard paintball tanks including HPA/Compressed Air, 13/3000, 26/3000, 35/3000, 48/3000, 62/3000, 45/4500, 50/4500, 68/4500, 70/4500, 80/4500, 88/4500 & 90/4500.
2. FZONE Aquarium CO2 Regulator Mini Series V3.0 Dual Stage with DC Solenoid and Bubble Counter Check Valve Compatible Paintball Tank CGA320 CO2 Cylinder
- Dual stage decompression,pressure adjustable】This aquarium co2 regulator is the triple stage design, very stable output pressure and CO2 flowrate, cylinder inner pressure reduced, flowrate will not change.
- 12V DC solenoid with precision needle valve】This co2 regulator use 12V DC solenoid valve repalced AC solenoid valve, safer and more stable, lower power, no noise.
- Bubble counter and tools included】Together with bubble counter, you can read your co2 flow rate directly via the bubble counter.
- Class 1 manufacturing technology】The co2 regulator is made of hard aluminum alloy, surface spraying treated.
- Mini size for almost all tanks】The regulator compatible with Painball tank, all size CGA320 threaded cylinder and 5/8” UNF threaded disposable co2 cartridge.
3. Ninja Air HPA PRO V2 Series Tank Regulator – 4500 PSI
4. Interstate Pneumatics WRCO2-5A4 CO2 Paintball Tank CGA 320 Adapter
- Converts CGA 320 to paintball tank
- Enhanced safety feature: pressure relief hole relieves overpressure when detaching the adapter from CO2 cylinder.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Perfect CO2 solution for portable draft setups
- Max OP 1800 PSI
5. Maddog 48/3000 Aluminum Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tank with Regulator – Fresh Hydro Date – Single
- BUILT FOR PAINTBALL! Maddog 5 Year 48ci 3000psi Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tank is Perfect for your Paintball Marker! Enhanced accuracy, more consistent velocity, and higher performance in all weather conditions over CO2! All Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tanks are Shipped EMPTY and must be filled prior to use.
- High Quality 48ci 3000psi Aluminum 5 Year HPA Tank | DOT / TC certified
- Industry-Standard 3000psi regulator has excellent flow, efficiency, and a stable pressure output | 11″ Length x 3.
- Fresh Manufactured Date Guaranteed – 5 Year Re-Test Cycle – The date stamped on these tanks is the date the tank was manufactured, NOT an expiration date.
- All Compressed Air HPA tanks are shipped EMPTY to comply with Department of Transportation laws.
6. HPDAVV Paintball Air Tank Regulator & Valve Gauge – in:4500psi – Out:1800Psi – Thread:M181.5 – HPA Air Soft Fittings
- Rated pressure for IN:4500psi – Out:1800Psi Can fit most of your tanks with Thread:M18*1.
- Using for high pressure air cylinder, SCBA cylinder, SCUBA diving steel cylinder or PCP tanks,easy to assemble and install for Air / CO2 filling.
- Made of good quality materials, sturdy and durable, an economical high performance tank regulator.
- Comes with standard 8mm quick disconnect male foster fitting adapter for filling.
- Exterior is dark black anodized aluminum with a black Aluminum thread protector and a rubber fill nipple cover.
7. FZONE Aquarium CO2 Regulator for Paintball with DC Solenoid and Aluminum Alloy Bubble Counter and Check Valve
- DESIGN FOR PAINTBALL TANK. Connect to paintball CO2 tank, no adapter required, no assembly required.
- 12V DC SOLENOID WITH PRECISION NEEDLE VALVE! This co2 regulator use 12V DC solenoid valve repalced AC solenoid valve, safer and more stable, lower power, no noise.
- BUBBLE COUNTER WITH CHECK VALVE FUNCTION! Come with bubble counter, you can read your co2 flow rate directly via the bubble counter.
- CLASS 1 MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY! The co2 regulator is made of hard aluminum alloy, surface spraying treated.
- ATTENTION: Only suite for paintball tank(Paintball tank is NOT included, for demonstration purposes only.
8. Interstate Pneumatics WRCO2 CO2 Regulator – Solid Aluminum Body 0-125 PSI
- Interstate Pneumatics WRCO2 CO2 Regulator
- Solid Aluminum Body 0-125 PSI
- Brand: Interstate Pneumatics
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 pounds
9. Ninja Paintball Reg Regulator – 4500 psi
- MADE IN THE USA!!!!
- 26 pounds!!!!
- 1-3/8 inches bottle to ASA
- All black tactical look
- SRT piston – Sonic Recharge Technology piston – plated aluminum piston that produces an industry le.
10. AQUATEK CO2 Paintball Tank Adapter for CGA 320 Standard CO2 Regulator
- With this adapter, you can attach a CO2 regulator with CGA 320 thread to a paintball CO2 pin valve cylinder.
- Enhanced safety feature: pressure relief hole relieves overpressure when dettaching the adapter from CO2 cylinder.
Paintball Regulator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Paintball Regulator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Paintball Regulator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Paintball Regulator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Paintball Regulator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Paintball Regulator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Paintball Regulator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Paintball Regulator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Paintball Regulator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Paintball Regulator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Paintball Regulator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Paintball Regulator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Paintball Regulator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Paintball Regulator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Paintball Regulator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.